DELHI: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has launched a help desk on 23rd June to assist the schools in the calculation of 10th and 12th results. Helpdesk only CBSE Will answer questions related to result tabulation. Apart from this no other questions can be asked. The Helpdesk will be functional only on working days from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. Also the helpdesk will not allow any visitor to have face-to-face interaction.
How schools can get help?
1. For this, schools will have to send their queries through email.
2. Separate mail ids have also been created for both the sections.
3. For queries related to Class 10 tabulation policy, schools will have to mail to [email protected]
4. For queries related to class 12th tabulation policy, schools will have to mail [email protected]
5. Schools can use the numbers 9311226587, 9311226588, 9311226589, 9311226590 for phone contact. It has IT helpdesk number for IT related queries in it.
Things to keep in mind while contacting CBSE Help Desk. The following points should be kept in mind while contacting the school.
1. Name of the School
2. School Number
3. City Name
4. Schools will also be asked to provide screenshots in case of technical queries.
5. The mail should be short which is easy to read and understand.
6. Problems should be clearly explained in the mail. IT platform to help in CBSE result calculation On June 18, CBSE informed all the concerned schools about the IT system.
This IT system is designed for the calculation of CBSE results of 10th and 12th. CBSE board said that this system will reduce the calculation work, save time and can also save from many other hassles.
Also Read: 2021 Mini Series in the Indian Market